Fall is in the air, and so is love. It’s Libra season, and the Goddess of love, Venus, rules Libra, the planet of art, beauty, money, relationships, and values; it promotes deepening one’s understanding within those areas. Libra Season begins approximately Sept. 22-23, the same day as the Equinox, and ends Oct. 22-23. The Equinox represents a turning point as we arrive at the halfway mark of the astrological year, and Libra is the perfect zodiac sign to guide us through this transition point.
The scale represents Libra, and its energy inspires us to cultivate balance in every area of life, prioritizing harmony, checking in on our energy levels, our inner world with our outer world, and the flow of giving and receiving. It is a good time to reflect on whether we are giving too much and receiving too little or vice versa. And explore the difference between codependency and interdependence and recognize that absolute independence is impossible. We need other people to expand and grow.
Libra season reminds us to check if things are out of balance in the body, mind, and soul. And if we need to adjust the scale to find more harmony. Since Venus is strong this time of year, you might feel the urge to work on manifesting your heart’s desire and no longer keep nurturing what is no longer working for you, be it a love relationship, friend, family, or work situation. It is a great time to get clarity on your values and ensure that who, what, and how supports who you truly are and where you want to go and get the records right so that you can create and manifest what you truly desire.
These are some good questions to ask yourself this season:
- Do you shape-shift around different kinds of people? Observe how your behavior and/or energy shifts around certain people.
- What is being triggered within you?
- Are you isolating yourself?
- How do you honor and love yourself?
- Do you surround yourself with beautiful and nurturing surroundings?
- What are the things you are judging and why?
- How can you create more balance in your life?
- Where are you compromising out of codependency and not wanting to be alone?
- Do you need to focus on your values?
- What needs to shift in your body, mind, and emotions to create more balance?
- Do you need to collaborate to be more successful?
- Where do you belong? Is the environment you are in supporting you?
- Are you feeding your artistic and creative side?
If you feel the need of balancing your self why not schedule a transformational life coaching session?
You might also find it interesting to try out the new QM Therapy that scans and harmonizes your energy fields. Schedule your session by clicking here.